Mobile Computer Repair Service - San Ramon, Pleasanton, Walnut Creek
Visit our NEW Location in San Ramon
Bishop Ranch 3
2603 Camino Ramon Suite 433
San Ramon, CA 94566
(By Appointment Only)
Click Here for Current Promotions
San Ramon Computer Repair (SRCR) is a family owned business providing the best Computer Service to Residential and Commercial clients since 2002.
Our clients consist of Residential (Home Users), Home Offices & Commercial clients (Businesses) with 1 to 50 Employees.
SRCR is a Mobile Computer Repair Business. Our sister location, Pleasanton Computer Repair, is a storefront located in Pleasanton, CA. Our Mobile workforce is available throughout the Bay Area ready to support any and all your IT and Computer Repair needs!
Mobile Computer Repair
FREE Pickup & Drop Off's
Pleasanton Computer Repair
400 Main Street Suite 205
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Computer Repair Services San Ramon
- Apple MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac (Warranty & Out of Warranty Repairs)
San Ramon Computer Repair only uses Apple Genuine Parts for our repairs. LCD Screen Replacements, Liquid Damage Repair, Data Recovery, Trackpad Replacement, Keyboard Replacement, Battery Replacement, Hardware Upgrades, & Much More! After we complete our System Diagnosis, we will provide you with a flat rate repair.
- PC Laptop, Desktop & AiO (All-In-One)
San Ramon Computer Repair services all PC based brands like: Dell, HP, Sony, Acer, Lenovo, IBM, Toshiba. We can replace that broken LCD, DC Jack, Hard Drive, Motherboard, Liquid Spill. Bring your unit in for a System Diagnosis.
- Running slow, sluggish, unresponsive? We can test your hardware and make sure it's healthy before fixing software errors or upgrading your hard drive to an SSD.
- Viruses, malware, hacked, popups, antivirus, antimalware issues? Our technicians have years of experience and many troubleshooting tools to detect and remove those infections.
- Hard Drive, SSD, hybrid Upgrades. Have you ever replaced your hard drive? Is your Hard Drive over 1 year old? Read about why we recommend replacing your hard drive ASAP.